Arent they just the CUTEST COUPLE ever?! Steven calls them the "little blonde family". It's especially cute seeing them walk their little blonde dog, too! (our old lab Maddy, oh and Kevin lives with my sisinlaw down the street, so we see them walking Maddy sometimes)
My brother in law Kevin is getting married on June 28. I'm so VERY happy Kendra will finally be officially apart of the family! She's so laid back and easy to talk to. Steven and I love hanging out with you guys! We're so happy for you two! By the way, the place(s) they got their pictures taken were AWESOME, huh?! Great photgrapher, too!




5 comments:
Im loving those shots...someone knows their photography!!
Do you happen to know where they were taken?
So when is the wedding? When will you be coming to Utah?
I love the the engagement photo's ... they are so cute together!!!
oh yeah what part of Utah are they getting married?
Post a Comment