Yesterday was our 5th anniversary! I cant believe it's been 5 years, well I always think of it as 8 years. I'm so grateful to have a husband like Steven. He's always very considerate and has treated me so well these past 8 years. I read a quote by Steve Carell the other day about his wife.
"I get her sense of humor, I think, better than anybody else, and she gets mine better than anybody else. She is the smartest, funniest person I've ever met. I always look to her as a barometer of whether it's good or not."
This totally made me think of Steven and I. NOT that I'm saying we are anywhere near as funny as Steve Carell and his wife. But I feel like Steven is really the ONLY one that truly "gets" me. I can be my whole self with him without worrying if he's going to think I'm dumb or not. And he's told me alot that if he gets a loud, hard laugh out of me, he knows it's good. I feel like we have the same "chemistry" or whatever you call it... that we did when we were dating, if not better! I'm so in lOvE with you Steven..I'm excited about the years to come!
We had a nice LONG day to ourselves thanks to my mom and Ana. First we went to Chandler mall and bought our own presents. Steven bought him some "Electric" sunglasses. I bought a new VS bra and a cute new diaper bag! I usually dont buy real diaper bags, just ones that can do the job for holding all my crap. MY 2 main criterias for a bag is, it has to have TWO little pockets where I can put each bottle and a cell phone pouch. This one did and it was way cute! Anyways, we went to see "Dark Knight" after the mall. And it was SOO good! It was sad to see Heath Ledger in it. But he did such a freaking amazing job at the joker.



7 comments:
happy 5 years :) Thats nice you guys got to get out and do some stuff without the kids.
I totally remember when you two started dating! You are such a great/cute couple, with 3 of the most darling boys ever! Happy Anniversary!
Happy 5 years!!!!!
Happy 5 years! I can't believe it was that long ago that I wore that blue dress in 115 degree weather and I have a picture of sweat strolling down my face. Quite the visual. Sorry. But it really was such a great day and I just remember you being so out of it. Your mom was running around getting everything ready and stressing about the decorations for the tables and the food and you were just floating. So fun! Thanks for choosing me as your maid of honor and letting me be apart of your guys' big day. And I do remember so clearly when you guys met at youth conference and you couldn't wait to tell me all about him. Oh the good times! I love both of you guys! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you 2 love birds!!! Has it already been 5 years since Shawn put the garder on Bekah's head? haha- that was kinda funny/embarrassing!!:) You guys have always been such a cute couple & very compatible. Glad you guys got to go celebrate together! I want to see pictures of the new diaper bag find! I've been in search for a while, but haven't had much luck. Glad you had a happy anniversary!!! You deserve it!
Happy FIVE yr! I'm glad you found new diaper bag. I have to admit it's not that easy to find one! I'm still searching!
Well i hope you and steven had a fun anniversary!!! sorry i didn't comment at the time but i was busy and plus i got to tell you personally...well i luv you 2 .. u both are the best EVER my boys kept calling their uncles in Utah "uncle steven" and i had to keep reminding them they were'nt steven..that's how cool you are STEVEN!!! ;) it's all about "skateboards" here and when can we get one?? yayeee "STEVEN'S HERE!" LOL
Post a Comment