Embry's always been more of a wiggle worm than Jasper. (he's fallen off the couch 3 times) I dont know if Embry's ahead or Jasper's behind. But I probably shouldnt get in the habit of comparing them, so I'll just say Jasper's movin' at his own pace. Embry started off where Jasper is on the blanket.
Trip to the mailbox...Isnt this stroller way cool? Bastien can stand or sit in the back! The price tag on this baby wasnt cute, my parents are way too nice. I can take walks with all of them and I can walk Bastien to his preschool this fall which I am SO looking forward to! I need to be forced to excercise.
They have also been eating rice cereal and apples. Well, actually only Embry has. Jasper will let me get in one bite before he seals his mouth shut or just cries until he gets a bottle. But Embry acts like he cannot get enough of this new yummy stuff called food. Yep, I definitely had a Fa baby and a Langford baby. I dont think I need to explain to you which is which.
9 comments:
That is a pretty sweet stroller! And the boys are so cute Salena! Great baby making!
Oh no! wait till they both starting crawling and putting things in their mouth!
Your boy's are so cute. They all have such beautiful eyes.
Oh man Salena...they are growing TOO FAST! THey have the sweetest faces...you must have your hands full. :) They look like so much fun!!
Hey and about the purse...yeah she had different sizes, diaper bags...purses galore!! ALL different colors, styles, and sizes. I am working on that date for a party...you will have to come check them out..and drag Ana with you! :) I will keep you posted.
I'm going to tape Gavin's legs together I can't deal with him crawling yet!!! I'll lend you some! And AWESOME stroller I am so jealous!
they are so dang cute! How cool that they are starting to get around a little. Kids grow up too fast!
I saw you had a jumper. Do you like it? I was thinking about getting one. Hunter doesn't like put weight on his legs much, so I thought that might help.
yeah, my friend will sell me that kangaroo one for $20.
You hit it right on the nose- Lanford & Fa baby to a T! They are so adorable!! I love that though we're so far away I can still see their different stages. I'm loving this bloggin' world.:)
A friend of mine has the same stroller & LOVES it! They look SO big already!!
wow...how time flies huh! ur boys r way 2 cute! jasper looks alot like bastien i think. i forget were they supposed to be identical? definitely look healthy!
Post a Comment