This weekend we splurged a little (alot) with our paycheck and went to the AZ Science center to see the "Narnia" exhibit" and "Grossology". The babies stayed awake probably like 5 hours straight but luckily were SO good in their stroller. The Narnia exhibit was way cool! I loved when you walked through the wardrobe and they had fake snow coming down. They had a wax head of Mr. Tumnus there and Steven teased me about stealing it and taking it home. (He knows of my recent love for James McAvoy) But they also had the white witch's throne and it was cold and icy! If you're a Narnia fan..I definitely reccomend going! They wouldnt let you take pictures, that's why I dont have any on here. I also learned some interesting and gross facts. I could've stayed in the "grossology" thing for hours reading everything. But that just isnt realistic for a mommy.
We bought Bastien new shoes. I can never find cute boy shoes at Target/payless and Ross or Marshalls arent always a guarantee. And, shoes have always lasted Bastien like around 8 months so I dont mind paying an extra 10-15 dollars to get some really cute ones. Plus these are the shoes he wears when we go to church or when he's dressed nice. So he doesnt really ruin them and we save them all. So we'll only have to buy one pair again when the twins are this age. It's always fun picking out new shoes for B, but this time Steven wasnt liking ANY I liked. I let him choose this time cause, I guess I do everytime. I wasnt too sure about the ones Steven picked out until we got home and put them on him. He calls them his "Skape" shoes. (skate shoes:) But, next time I'm getting those diesels I wanted for him!
Oh yeah. We are moving in a week and 2 days! We are moving into apartments on Higley. Yep, it's back to the "white-wall" life for us. I really dont mind, though. The size is basically our house without our den so it's not too much of a downsize. And these ones are fairly new and dont have the "apartment smell" like most do. They showed us the one we are moving into and not a model, either. They have tile everywhere except the bedrooms, which I like! Bastien learned to crawl and walk on tile in the living room, too. So I'm not too worried about the babies. They also have full size washer and dryers. I wouldnt have even considered these apartments without them. Been there, done that, never again.
If you click on this picture, close up you can see Jasper's 2 teeth! So cute, huh?!
Bastien thinks he is just the funniest person alive these days. When I tell him not to do something. He says "ha-ha"! What little punk! But he's kinda cute so I guess I'll keep him.

7 comments:
Cute pictures and Bastiens new shoes are way cute too. I know I'm not 5 anymore, but I want to go see the Narnia exhibit. Is it worth it? Sorry about your ear, but glad to hear it's getting better. Ear aches are the worst.
wow you've been a busy little bee! Where on higley are you moving? Higley and what? I need to get you invites! Holly's shower is this saturday at 11 to 2 if you wanted to come. No big deal if not though.
Hey where is the AZ science museum? Would kids that are older(16, 13) like it? Wow, your moving over by where we live, no worries, your moving right by the new DQ!
It's on or near 7th St. and Washington. Right near Chase Field. I dont know, I almost got us lost..so I'd google it. Yeah, that place is for all ages. I remember going when I was younger, too. I think your boys would like it.
Your kids are all so cute. Bastien looks like he is a character. He is probably a good big brother and will have fun entertaining his little brothers.
Can't believe how fast your babies are growing. Already getting teeth, it's kinda sad how fast they grow. Even Hunter is 5 months now and just getting so big. I hope your ear is feeling better now.
what happened to your ear infection post??
Your boys are getting cuter!!!and Cuter..There is only so much cute that one child each should be allowed. No exceeding the cute limit please!!!
Post a Comment