20 Years ago....
1. I was 4 years old
2. Scared to sleep in my bed at night.
3. A nice asset for my siblings to have around. They'd ask me how fast I could put the laundry away, that they'd time me and I fell for it.
4. My sister used to tell me she'd give me a dollar if I wouldnt stop spinning in a circle. How gullible was I?
5. Playing "Dont touch the ground" games out in our backyard with Sione. This was when he wasnt "too old" to play with me yet.
6. I was obsessed with cats and now I cant even get around them without my allergies going nuts.
10 Years ago....
1. I was 14 years old.
2. Had a secret crushes on boys at my junior high.
3. Was into the really baggy clothes look and the brand "Fubu" HA! Had some crispy bangs and hair and thought I liked Rap.
4. I listened to the "That thing you do" soundtrack every morning while getting ready for school. 5. I made a Leonardio Dicaprio shrine on the back of my bedroom door.
6. I somehow managed to borrow the entire script of "Titanic" from someone, took it Kinko's and copied every single page of it. I think it cost like 40 bucks to do it.
6 years ago.....
1. I was 18.
2. I had just graduated high school.
3. Steven was getting ready to leave on his mission.
4. Hanging out with Steven and friends
5. I hated my lifeguarding job and would soon quit.
6. Taking extremely cheesy pictures for Steven when he was on his mission. (see below)
1. I was 21
2. Bastien was only 2 months old!
3. We were living in our first home we bought in Mesa. The townhome on Dobson and Broadway. 4. We hung out with Camille and Chris every weekend.
5. We went to Steven's parents house every Sunday to visit Steven's family and MOM! She'd get so happy when she'd see Bastien, sometimes she would cry when we walked in. She was so cute. She was also going through a rough time then and I think seeing him made her so happy. She would just stare at him the whole time, since she wasnt able to hold him.
6. I actually lived without a computer and a cell phone. Weird.

5. I had the movie "Cars" almost memorized from watching it 6-7 times a day.
6. Nothing very exciting happened. I felt sick most of the day..and Oh, I was 25 pounds lighter and thought I was gross back then, How depressing.


So far this year I have....
1. had elephantitus in my legs. Not really..but it sure felt like it.
2. had 2 little blessings join our home.
3. lost alot of sleep.
4. kissed waking up at 8am goodbye.
5. not lost all the weight I wanted to.
6. never felt more blessed!
Yesterday I....
1. took a 3 hour nap thanks to Stevie!
2. watched "spiderwick chronicles" with Steven and Bastien.
3. not alot happened yesterday so, Saturday: I went to Rustic Hutch and Target with my mom
4. Went to Kevin and Kendra's open house
5. went to look at some apartments
6. Friday: I took Jasper to the cardiologist where they put a holter monitor on him for a day. (Hope that's the last time)
Today I....
1. ate some cookies in the morning, which lowered my expectations for the day. I hate that.
2. blogged while ALL the kids napped for 2 hours!
3. watched some "Max and Ruby" I can sing you all the "noggin" channel songs if you'd like.
4. waited for Steven to come home.
5. played with some playdough
6. went to Walmart for toilet paper and bread. Any excuse for a break, right?
Tomorrow I will.....
1. NOT eat cookies in the morning (cause they're all gone)
2. do 30 mins of Taebo instead of nap.
3. do some laundry
4. give the babies a bath
5. attempt at packing, maybe
6. probably just sit on my butt...everything I just wrote sounds too productive.
In the next year I....
1. WILL lose alot of weight.
2. will take Bastien to Disneyland
3. will live in Mesa again!
4. see alot of fun milestones reached with the babies.
5. in result will be very busy chasing around crawling/walking babies.
6. will have my year supply and 72 hour kits completed!
I tag Nikki, Bekah, Ana, Mary, Michelle, and Afton..and anyone else who wants to do it!


5 comments:
That was so fun to read! You have such a good memory of your childhood! And by the way, you look great. What a darling family you have.
Tina
You're so cute Salena! This is awesome- loved reading it. I'm going to have to do this one some time.:)
That was such a fun entry!! WIsh I had pictures of when I was younger to relive my lfie like that!
Hey this is Sione your brother. Derr!! I'll play with you now but I'll probably break the Thomson's rickidy fence.
Salena, I found your blog while stalking other blogs. I hope you don't mind me posting a comment here. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I used to be your YW leader back in the day. You have a beautiful family. I can't believe that time has allowed for you to have 3 beautiful children. It just doesn't seem possible. I have a blog also and would love to invite you just email me and I'll invite you.
Love,
Leah Lowe
younglowes@cox.net
Post a Comment