Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
6 comments:
One time we were at target and you were trying to explain to me the different names you and Steven have for each other. Staben, that one was always my favorite.
Oh Salena Bena!
Pretty much every memory of my childhood has you n it. I could go on forever but I will just pick a few.
1. When we were going to school at Powell and we had that notebook and you would write something to me and then I would write something to you and we would just go back and forth which seems kind of funny now since we spent all our waking moments together anyways.
2. When Sam was your swing dance partner and how he was so rough that you wrists killed and I think you ended up having to wear wrist bands during the dance.
3. I specifically remember going to your softball games when we were like 10 and when we would go next door to Veronica's grandma or someone and she had those popcicles that were ice trays. Do you remember that?
4. Or when we watched Titanic at my house and your mom didn't want us watching it and then she suddenly like showed up at my house and we could see her silouette in the window and it freaked us out.
5. When we all went ice skating and I couldn't skate for the life of me and I kept falling and you would help me around the rink and hold my hand and then burst out in some hand raising and spinning and it just wasn't working for me.
6. When we were at Girls Camp and we were so tired one night which made us laugh even harder and thats when we came up with, "my chips are lapped" and "whale mating call." And remember sister thompson. "its time to get up its time to get up in the morning..."
7. Or when Amber was so excited to do swing practice and we saw her swing dancing in and out of the doors.
Wow walk down memory lane. I love you so much and I miss all of those sweet times. We were pretty dang funny weren't we! We did laugh all the time now that I think about it.
Well my favorite little sister ...there are many memories and i wish i could share them all but i don't think there's enough space on this comment window..but anyways i remember when you were little and you used to get in my bed when you were scared and one night being the NICE sister that i was ..you ask me to turn on the light so you could go to mom's room so i finally did .. and well i turned it off before you could get there and all you heard through out the whole house was 'AHHHHHHHHHHH-BOOOM.." you hit mom's-door ..and i couldn't help but laugh.. i know it's bad .. but i never forgot it... i was such a brat.. another good memory is that you were and still are such a good auntie to my boys they love you so much .. i don't know what i do without you ....!!!!
You always had a way of making people feel part of the group. I remember when i found out we were moving and i was SO sad but so how you made me feel better about it!
Memory 1
I remember you would always do our chores for us,at about age 6, if we told you we would time you starting now....1...2...3....oh how fast you were for a little one.
Memory 2
I remember you would have dance competitions with your little neighborhood friends and they would start dancing and you would in the middle of their dance... ...turn the music off and you would then show them the correct way to dance to it and then you would perform your own interpretive dances to a random song on the radio. I was always surprised at how long they would bear your dance criticism.
Memory 3
I remember if you were mad at us and you would be scrawling in your little tiny diary book and then I would find a mysterious little funny present, taken from your prized collectibles...a little piece of candy or a stuffed animal) and a sorry note to go with.
P.S.Sorry I read your journal but at age 8 or 9, I had to know what mysterious things you wrote in that little book
Post a Comment