Monday, September 29, 2008

Jam

I loved "The Office" on Thursday!
(If you havent seen it yet, dont read...)
I was a little bummed how I saw that Pam was leaving with no proposal. But it was SOO cute how Jim completely suprised her!
Here are a couple videos because I am in the "Jam" mood. Cutest couple ever.

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

Salena- I am so glad you found me. Your little boys are so cute! Twins!! They must be action packed fun! (I love their names.);) Brian and Sarah just moved into our neighborhood. It is a small world. It is good to see how you guys are doing. I still remember you and your hubby in Mesa Seminary. Time flies!
-Bryndee
P.S. I love the Office! Horray for JAM moments.

Nate and Kristen said...

I was so happy when he proposed! I was hoping that it would happen sometime soon!

Camille Witter said...

I go back on Sunday