Remember the days when you used to get fun packages in the mail? Me niether. I cant really remember getting one..but I remember sending them. That was fun, too.
"I dont send them, I just get them. So you better send me one byotch" (What movie's that from?)
But this looks really fun! And they say they need more people. So join, wont you?!
Join here!
2 comments:
You know Im a little hesitant..as fUn as it sounds..what if you ended up getting stuck with an ugly cheap purse...Im a little too picky Im thinking...give me a day or two to think about this...
You brave girl YOU!
I see we chose the same blog...too fUnNy!
YAY! You're joining! I have so many purses that I have decided if I get a bad purse I'll just use one of my others.
I'm excited. HOpefully more sign up!
Post a Comment