.
I soooooooooo want that too!!
hehehe bena, you are so Twilight- Zone all the time, eh? It is cute though
Me 2!!
thats really cute, where did you find it?
i love it! i followed the link and saw the bella bracelet- i love that one too!
Where do you get it!!???
click on the word bracelet, it's a link to someones etsy shop.
THANK YOU so much for posting this!!! I got it for Alicia for her birthday...I think she'll die when she sees it!:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I soooooooooo want that too!!
hehehe bena, you are so Twilight- Zone all the time, eh? It is cute though
Me 2!!
thats really cute, where did you find it?
i love it! i followed the link and saw the bella bracelet- i love that one too!
Where do you get it!!???
click on the word bracelet, it's a link to someones etsy shop.
THANK YOU so much for posting this!!! I got it for Alicia for her birthday...I think she'll die when she sees it!:)
Post a Comment