embry, just woken up from his nap.
(always the last one to fall asleep & the first to wake up)
he's talking to daddy about the zoo today.
on sunday we went to a really cool park steven found like 5 mins from our apartment. the height of this slide tower should make all the AZ parks feel embarrased! burrntt!
I love this sweet boy. Is there a sweeter face out there, i cant imagine?
Bastien found a big fuzzy catterpillar crawling around at the skate park area. He kept saying "You're so cute" to it. He kept him for the night in a bucket with some leaves, then let him go on a freshly rained on tree this morning.
we went to the oklahoma zoo today & i was way impressed. Especially cause for how nice it was..it was so inexpensive! iIt was insanely hot & humid today. My straightened hair went curly by the time we left the zoo.
ANACONDA!
(do you like how I startled you by talking about something boring like my hair, then screaming "ANACONDA!!" at you?)
this turtle had a freakishly long neck.
they had a fun train that went into a deer habitat.
they had these misters all around the zoo. why dont they have these every where in AZ?
just another cool park. there are so many here...it's just kind've gettting ridiculous now.
we went to a self serve yogurt place where they make cones out of thin crunchy crepes... brilliant! i wish you arizonians could partake.
oh and they had condors at the zoo. its sad that i only knew what they were because of Diego. But they are insanely huge birds from the Andes that seem to have alot of attitude. This one kept puffing up his chest with his wings spread out. maybe he was doing his mating dance for the girl? And then he charged at us when we put our hands on the fence, as to say back off. I didnt catch the best video of what he was doing but theyare pretty cool.
3 comments:
i wish we were there- that park looks amazing (i am such a mom) i want to go to there (30rock, get it?)
i am so glad that you blogged all these things things! like the yogurt! mail me one. no....three!
the pool misses it's favorite mermaid.
I seriously need to try lemon tree! I saw it when we were driving one day and Tony was like, nawww... but DUDE that looks amazing. Maybe I'll go when there's like a week left so I wont have one more thing I'm addicted to (;
I can't believe I haven't seen that park before! You'd think I'd see it a mile away from how blasted tall it is! That's awesome
And you miss AZ? Looks like you're having WAY more fun there. That park is freakin sweet I want to go down one of those slides.
Post a Comment