Thursday, September 27, 2007
Bastien's new way of saying NO
Now when Bastien says No ...he acts like he's thinking about it. He goes..."Hmmm....NO!" He says "Hmmm" alot now..like when I ask him what he wants to eat or what movie he wants to watch..He'll look at the movies and go..."Hmmm". It's really cute. He's actually starting to say sentences now, too. like we were in the car driving home and he's all "I wanna go home" It's so funny when you're kid starts talking and you hear their little voice.
Anyways, just wanted to let all you Office lovers know that at Target ..they have a ton of dollar bins full of.... "The Office" characters and quotes on... magnets, mouse pads, notepads and I even got a mug that says "I love Jim"! Fun stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun!! I can't wait till I can hear what bentley has to say about things.. he is such a cutie!!
I know I can really tell today .. he sounded so much older in the way he said "No mommy" .. I WAS Amazed by his instant change.. he is such a cutie..!!! luv him.;)
oh hey I watched office...what did you think...??? ;)
You should post some of your office magnets that you got ... funny!!! " I want people to be afraid of how much they love me" LOL... those pens are so funny!!!
Post a Comment