Boys Boys Boys!!!
I'm following in the footsteps of my sister Ana ...cause I'm gonna be a mother of 3 boys! Crazy huh? Twin boys!! I'm actually really excited cause Bastien is the best and he's freaking adorable..so I'm sure my other 2 boys will be sososo cute! Yeah whatever, I'm sure I'll have a girl someday blah blah blah to all you girl lovers...j/k :) (you know i'm just jealous!:) ...but for now..bring on the boys!!!
12 comments:
Congrats!!!! That will be so much fun, you have no idea how close those boys are all going to be! Bastien is going to have so much fun with 2 more boys to play with!! Plus you won't have to deal with the emotional girl stuff! Boys are a lot easier! What do I know though.. :0) Soooo, do you have any name ideas..???
YEAYYYYAH....I love it ... 3 BEAUTIFUL BOYS...I was kinda of shocked .. cause we were SO believing in our DUM...little hair ritual.. we did... but when you told me you were gonna be just like me .. I was so happy I know it would be nice to see how a girl would be .. but for what it's worth I think it's KOOL to have boys first .. cause they're there to protect their future sisters...;) Plus they are ALOT of FUN...!! and say the sweetest things..I am SO EXCITED to see what they LOOK like... I'm definitely gonna throw you a baby SHOwer .. you need lots of stuff.. considering Bastien was born in the summer.. you need all differnent sizes ...plus DOUBLE ....ahhhhh!!! you're gonna need all the HELP U can get!! ;) luv U...ttyl ...
Congrats Salena! Boys are definitely so much fun...Mine cracks me up! I don't know what it is but he seems to have more of a sense of humor than my girls. So I am excited for you..you will have your girl..prob when Ana does. You guys can have them together..So much fun!!
Im with Ana on the shower! Ana, I want to help you with what ever you want..need help with!! Im serious!!
I know this time they're twins...But are you sure it's not dumb to have a shower again ??
No way,, you should totally have a shower again!! Especially with twins, you are going to need double of everything, so Bastien's clothes probably won't cut it!! Whatever you do, you should throw it in December sometime, Cuz I will be there. :0)
No..it's not dumb at all....you definitely need a shower!!
I told U salena ...it's not dumb .. TWINS is something U would definitely need a shower for boy or girl..
Shower it is!! Ana and I will throw you one..all you have to do is show up! :)
Hey Salena...go to my blog and leave me your email address in mine so I can add you to my soon to be private blog...thanks
Salena! I was blog surfing, like I like to do instead of cleaning my house, and I found you! I am so glad, cuz i haven't seen you since...forever! Congrats on twins - I can't believe it! You will do great though!
Your little boy is so cute! I can't believe how blonde he is! Is he excited for two new brothers? I was so glad to see that you are loving the Twilight series - I have taken quite a bit of crap for my obsession with them, but I have to admit that I am an addict! I even told Dean that I may leave him for a vampire! I'm glad you are doing well. I hope we can keep in touch better!
Post a Comment