Thursday, September 6, 2007
My 2nd (almost) fainting experience....
Yesterday was my 4 month check up. It's always nice and reassuring to hear the heartbeats...especially when you dont feel them moving around so much. I think theyre just still small for me to feel it all the time. I just feel little "swishes" every now and then. The heart beats are at 142 and 143..I looked online and they say a girls heart rate is usually above 140..but since they are barely above 140, I guess they could be boys, too! But last visit they were both around 148.
Well I am having a "level 2" ultrasound next week. I guess it's like a really high-tech kinda ultrasound that my doctor says he schedules for twins to make sure everything is okay. And he says it's really hard on normal ultrasounds sometimes to tell if they are boys or girls..cause theyre so cramped in there, I guess. So next Thursday I'll finally know what i'm having! I dont really care if they are boys or girls. I'm pretty positive they might be both of the same though cause they have such similar heart rates.
Anyways, before I really start to bore you...I wanted to tell you my fun little experience at the doctors yesterday. I had some blood drawn at the end and I walked over to where I schedule my next appointment. All the sudden everything started spinning and then started to go dark. I put my head down on the counter and a the nurse saw me and hurried up and got me a chair. My doctor just happened to be in the hall and there were like 3 nurses in the hall. I felt so weird and embarressed..tears started coming. The doctor like walked me over to a room ...and he said sometimes during pregnancy it happens more cause your blood pressure is lower. It's never happened to me before ever from getting blood drawn. I've fainted before. But it was at my own house in the middle of the night ..which is a different story thats actually really funny. But I felt so dumb for crying ..I was like" I dont even know why i'm crying" but a nurse made made feel better and said "It's okay, you're pregnant and emotional". Dont you hate when you start crying and there's like too many people around to see you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At least you didn't faint...think of how embarrassed you would have been then. :) When I was preg w/ Jace..I got sicker than ever before..water made me naucious..therefore I never drank any...so one morning..I got out of bed..barely made it to the kitchen...and everything blacked out...like you experienced...and I HIT the floor. I actually woke up ON THE FLOOR...I was severely dehidrated..NOT FUN..So yeah..DRINK WATER!! :)
Hope you get feeling a little more stable...can't wait to find out what they are..
Cute new header...Isn't Brandi awesome!! She does mine tOo..Im a lOsEr
I always had a fear of fainting .. sorry it almost happened to you .. especially in public .. I always would think that has to be embarrassing and scary.. I'm glad you're okay...
Can't WAIT tILL THURSDAY!!!! :)
Post a Comment