favorites...and some fav quotes from them.
Moulin Rouge
"Then I'll write a song and we'll put it in the show and whenever you sing it or hear it. Or whistle or hum it then you'll know. It'll mean that we love one another."
Music from another room
Jesus: I saw you looking at me from across the room.
Nina: I'm blind.
Jesus: Oh - I knew there was a reason.
Shannon: Yes! You could be my serving boy.
Joseph: Oh, l see....l could polish your boots for you.
Shannon: They will need a polish now and then.
Joseph: Aye, they would. And l could make you a cup of tea.
Shannon: When teatime calls for it, yes.
Joseph: .......l'll throw the tea in your face and l'll piss on your boots before l serve the likes of you!
Sense and Sensibility
Elinor Dashwood: Marianne, you must change or you will catch a cold.
Marianne: What care I for colds when there is such a man.
Elinor Dashwood: You will care very much when your nose swells up.
Marianne: You are right. Help me, Elinor.
Ever After
Henry: Please, Danielle...
Danielle: Say it again.
Henry: I'm sorry.
Danielle: No, the part where you said my name.
Alyssa, I'm sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch. Is not your fault you're so gap-toothed.
V for Vendetta
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous...... verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
Splendor in the Grass
"Well, I think it has some...Well, when we're young, we look at things very idealistically, I guess, and I think Wordsworth means that when we grow up, that we have to forget the ideals of youth and find strength..."
(If you havent seen this one...Warren Beaty is well worth the watch!)
The Notebook
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday"
Walk the Line
Warden: Try not to sing anything that reminds them that they're in prison. Johnny Cash: You think they forgot?
Garden State
"This is your one opportunity to do something that no one has ever done before and that no one will copy throughout human existence. And if nothing else, you will be remembered as the one guy who ever did this. This one thing."
Fools Rush In
Alex: Donde esta tamazula?
mexican guy: Trambia
Alex: Tamazula?
mexican guy: Trambia!
Alex:What the hell's a trambia?
mexican guy: Dat bus over there.










2 comments:
Hey .....hey ..
it could be my fault that I''m so gapped toothed..LOL..or it could be the "Pulotu" side that only I inherited in our whole family ...thanks grams.. luv ya ... I WAS laughing reading all these quotes ... this is a good one I think I might just bite this one off of you .. some of the movies would be the same I would just have to find new quoties...
;) this would be a great blog to keep on BLAST on my boring BLOG.. .. i'm not a good Blogger once I do one I am done for like a month... oh well gotta go .
Post a Comment