Friday, September 21, 2007

Names for da babies....

So.... I've or "we've" decided on names for the twin boys...(Steven never has any suggestions, he just likes to veto the ones he doesnt like) I guess some of you might think I'm a little weird for the names I am choosing. Just cause theyre kinda different. But I am absolutely in love with the names...theres no changing my mind on these ones. I got crap from some people for the name Bastien...but I dont even care. Anyways, baby A...which is the one closest to my cervix I guess..and further down. Is... Embry. And Baby B ..which is the one closest to my ribs.. is River. ......Embry and River (ya I got Embry from "New Moon and Eclipse" :) I'm SO excited for you to come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is cool that you name them what you want and don't care what people say! That is awesome..and I think they are cool names! You can't go wrong with characters from these books... :) Maybe there is a third one in there hiding that you can name Edward. :) I am sOoOo in love with these books...that would be thanks to Ana for getting me started. I would have been missing out on so much had she not shared this with me. Thanks Ana!!

Congrats on your little boys...I love little boys...mine happens to be my fav. Shhhhh don't tell my girls... :)

Brandi said...

HoW FuN!!! I seriously am in love with different names that I have never heard before & those are sooo cute! I got crap from some people for naming Bentley Bentley, but I don't even think that's too different of a name.. Its up to nobody else but you & Steven!! Way to go on the creativity!! :0)

Camille Witter said...

those are fabulous names :) I especially love the name embry.

Ana said...

LOVE the names...CuteNESS...!!!

kemra said...

I am in love with the name Embry - when I was reading New Moon I thought that was the coolest name - and of course my husband vetoed it - because we can't agree on names. Both of our kids were not named until after they were born, because we can't agree! Good job on naming them already - that's a big job!

Michelle Bebe said...

fun! boys are the best, i don't care what other people say. and NASH was named way before he was born, i was 4 months i think. anyways, congrats!