Tuesday, September 18, 2007
New Moon and Eclipse
Ok so thats all thats been going on in my life recently is...Edward and Bella. I've been posting way too many blogs about them...but I've succumbed to it..Im Obsessed!! Anyways, I got "New Moon" in the mail..finally on Saturday night when I checked the mailbox. I started reading Sunday night and I finished Monday afternoon. I already had "Eclipse" waiting for me..so I started that Monday night. But I've been trying to stretch out "Eclipse" as much as I can..because I really dont know what I'm going to do with myself until next fall when the 4th one comes out. Plus I've been going to bed way too late from reading this week and I am definitely feeling it. But I convinced Steven to let me start reading "Twilight" to him. He said he probably wouldnt read them on his own until he's done with school. And I cant wait that long to talk to him about the books..so I am reading him a couple chapters a night. Anyways..I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be done with "Eclipse" today ..I only have like 200 pages left. So I am trying to stall a little and enjoy it as much as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know what you mean - I can't wait for the 4th book to come out. I have been rereading my favorite parts of them. I think I may be obsessed. I hope Steven likes Twilight. If Dean read it, he would make fun of me even more then he already does for my "Vampire Books" I am excited for the movie too - even if the acting stinks and it doesn't follow the book, atleast it will be full of HOT people...right? They better not screw it up too much! Happy reading!
I fell under the peer pressure & ordered all three books online today.. I am going to read them to see what all the hipe is about.. I hope that all you millions of people aren't misleading me.. JK--
haa, yeah i read the books to chris too. HAHA, he knows all about them. When he was here in august i would make him read me chapters.
How the crap are you reading these so fast!? Dang I must be a slow reader!! I tOo am a little worried as to how I will handle ending with Eclipse and not be able to run out and get the last one...I am wondering...What will the tittle be of the last one?? and when will they come out with the freakin' movie...
Post a Comment