Hey Salena, I made you a cute new header for your page. (I was bored & had nothing better to do).. Just go to customize and at the top where it has your header, click edit.. It will give you the option to add a pic from the web... Just add this code there & it should work for ya.. let me know if you have any questions.. :0)
I love it!! If you ever want to change your page, seriously tell me & I will make you a new header to match.. Its funner to do other people's rather than my own.. :0)
6 comments:
I loved Bastien's little dance he did ... HE IS the MOST funniest CUTEST boy EVER ... I love HIM...!!! I miss my boys when they were little....
cute, was there music playin there? Or does he just like to bust out in dance at random times?
How fun!! He is such a cutie, seems like he has such a fun personality!! :0)
Hey Salena, I made you a cute new header for your page. (I was bored & had nothing better to do).. Just go to customize and at the top where it has your header, click edit.. It will give you the option to add a pic from the web... Just add this code there & it should work for ya.. let me know if you have any questions.. :0)
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x1/kamasamoa/Salenaheader_edited-1.jpg
I love it!! If you ever want to change your page, seriously tell me & I will make you a new header to match.. Its funner to do other people's rather than my own.. :0)
LOOKS like FUN!! Don't you just LOVE how they are so easy to please at this age..A little water...and they are good to go....
Post a Comment