Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm suprised it said he looks more like Steven only by 3%...I thought it would be more..I guess it's just the blonde hair and blue eyes that throw people off when they find out he's my kid!

5 comments:

Ana said...

That's cool. I wanna do that .. how funny I was thinking the same thing about the only 3% funny ... I can see you in him too!!!

Monroe Family said...

I am adding you and your cute family to my links so I can keep track of your baby twins progress :)

kemra said...

OK, I need to do this too! Bastien does look like you - but with Steven's coloring. Seriously, I really thought that dark hair and eyes were dominant, but both my kids are blond and blue eyed too! Stupid biology class - why did I even pay attention?

Brandi said...

How fun is this!!?? Maybe I should go do it.. Every one has always told me that Bentley looks nothing like me, so maybe this will prove that I am his mom.. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am jealous of that gorgeous blonde hair. I guess gorgeous is the wrong word when it is your little boy. :) He is a cutie! I am curious to see if Embry and River tOo have the darling blonde hair.