Friday, November 16, 2007

They chose a BELLA !!

Kristen Stewart is Bella! They casted Bella for the movie "Twilight"!! I never thought of her as playing Bella ..but she will be really good for her character. She's played in "In the Land of Women", "the Messengers" and " Speak". I'm glad they casted a GOOD actress for Bella. Now who's gonna play Edward?!!!!

4 comments:

The Scotts said...

I am the worst blog checker now but decided to do it and am so glad I did. Yea!! I am nervous to see who they cast as Edward! He better be hot and act good. They can't let our imaginations down!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am a little disappointed! I was so counting on that other girl...so when is the movie supposed to come out...

Ana said...

Yes I do like Kristen Stewart too!!! I never thought of her either.. yay.. I can't wait for Edward.. where did you hear this info.. I wanna take a looksy..

Tiffanyann said...

I think it looks like a good choice!! I can't wait for the movie and the next book!!