Monday, November 5, 2007

My birthday week!

Steven was really good to me this birthday! He pretty much gave me a birth-week.... -He took me to the mall last Saturday and let me get whatever. -He took me to the fair on Saturday..cause i'd been wanting to go! -I got to order this really cool candle warmer from "scentsy" and a few scents to go with it! -He's taking me to dinner and a movie of my choice tonight! ..I'm thinking "Dan in Real Life" -And the BEST of all.....I totally wasnt expecting this, I thought the mall trip was enough..but on Thursday he came home from school suprising me with this: I'd been wanting one for years! But never really seriously asked for one, because theyre pricy. But it's really small and has a touch screen on it for all the settings and stuff, also you can press which video you wanna watch! I love it! Also my parents have been to0 nice to me as always..my mom couldnt wait either and gave me my presents like a week ago..and some money from my dad:) Which I ended up buying a medela breast pump with.(kinda weird and boring to use your bday money on, huh?) But, I just got it cause I will definitely need one with twins and I wanted to get a REALLY good one. There's already so much I need to get for the babies...and when will I ever have 150 dollars again anytime soon? But anyways, it's been a good birthday week. I'm excited to have a camcorder around this time for these babies...which I didnt have with Bastien!

7 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

happy birthday to you!

i made my blog public again...but in case i go back (lost your email) send me your address again!

check out my friend jenna and phil on my blog: she is the most active mother of twins i have ever seen. she gave birth NATURALLY and breast feeds, has them sleeping like angels, ETC.

she is super nice and would TOTALLY answer any questions you might have!

it's coming up quick!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

OKAY I AM OFFICALLY REQUESTING BELLY PICS!

YOU BETTER POST SOME SISTA!

Ana said...

I love your B-day gift!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... sorry i didn't have your gift ready to give you .. but I will have for you next time you come...it was fun ..today!! love you ...ana

Brandi said...

Happy birthday!!!! You will lOvE that video camera.. We didn't have one when Bentley was first born and I totally regret it! Glad you had a good birthday week!! :0)

Camille Witter said...

Wow you got some sweet stuff! What did you get at the mall?? Its funny cuz chris gave me a video camera for my bday too. Well it sounds like you made off with a sweet bday!

Nate and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Salena! It sounds like you had lots of fun for your big day. I was thinking about it, and you have lots of twins running in your family! That is crazy! We have one set in our family (Lainie's girls). You will have so much fun! We need to get together sometime. I know you don't live that far from me. Maybe we can play "bank" or something like we used to when we were little. Ha ha :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the video camera! You are gonna LoVe that, it is a must for raising kids in my book. Just wait till you pull that sucker out to watch old video's that didn't seem sO long ago...it is just sO sad how fast out kids grow up!

Just in time for those twins!