Dumbo!( - Thanks, Ana for Evan's old costume! It didnt stay on his head as good as i'm sure Evan's did with his little ponytail on top off his head! Evan's hair was SO cute when it was that long and curly! )
I couldnt get a very good picture with the big dumbo ears showing...cause he was so shy and embarrased in front of the camera wearing it....
7 comments:
I LOVE IT!! He looks adorable in the DUMBO costume!! SO did you take him out to trick or treat.. ??
sO cute! You are just about the only one that has posted pics this morning! I used to have this same costume...I got it for Jace when she was 2. She never did wear it cause it was a screaming fit every time I would put it on her...tHaT'S My JaCe!
He LoOks sO cute...it's wierd that you will have three kids to dress up next year! YaY... :)
i accidently posted it twice...oOpS!
What a cute little elephant!! That is such a cute costume, and he sure is a cute little boy... Hmm, let's see how many times I can say cute.. :0)
Ok, can he be any cuter?? I don't think so! What a doll!
I love it!
Post a Comment