Thursday, November 15, 2007

Maybe only 6 weeks!

Today at my doctors appt my doctor said they will try to stop me from going into labor until 34 weeks..then if it did happen after that (which he says it does frequently with twins) He would just let me have them!! He said he just delivered twins at 34 weeks that were 6 pounds and very healthy. Crazy! 34 weeks! Thats in 6 weeks! I feel ready...but then I dont. I'm overwhelmed in alot of ways...not knowing what to expect with twins...or how I will handle it. But more than that I'm SO excited! I'll be 34 weeks a few days after Christmas!...so maybe they'll come around then!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

yEaH!!!!! 6 weeks is no time at all!! How exciting.. :0)

Holly Garvin said...

How exciting! Baby's for Christmas :D

Nate and Kristen said...

That is very exciting! You will do great with twins. :)

The Scotts said...

Exciting!! We are just around the corner if you ever need us!!

Brynn P. said...

WOW. That is crazy. In the snap of a finger (well, not quite) you will jump ahead of me with number of kids!!
Awesome christmas presents!