Saturday, November 24, 2007

my new header...

I have finally learned how to make these digital scrapbook header thingees. My sister Ana has a program that is so easy called Memory mixer...which I think is going on my christmas list. It's alot of fun to do...and easier than I thought. I couldnt find any good Christmassy pictures to put in the header and we dont have a good recent family picture. So I just used a picture that I found recently from when we were dating. I think it was right after he came home from his mission in Nov 2002. Steven makes faces like this in about 50 percent of the pictures we have. And the other is a picture of Bastien at 8 months. He was scared of the lady trying to take his picture...but it made such a good one!

1 comment:

Tina ♥ said...

I love it! Your blog looks really cute. I wish I knew how to do that! How do you get your slideshow to go up and down instead of side to side? It looks cute that way!
Looks like your due date is getting close. Good luck!

Tina