Sunday, November 11, 2007

pregnant lady...? or beached whale?

Dont mind my insanely "swolen" face (Nice word for fat, right) ..I can tell you ...I'm not having ANY problems gaining weight anymore. I didnt start gaining anything until like 5 months along (cause of feeling yucky) and its finally coming...like a freight train. I cant blame all the weight on the twins, either...even though it's a nice excuse. They only weigh 2.2 pounds right now. But... only like 9 weeks left...so hopefully I can go easy on the ice cream until then!

5 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

yeah for belly pics!!! you LOOK GREAT!

Anonymous said...

beached whale...NO WAY! You look sO cute! and I LoVe that top..sO cute Salena! You lOok great! I can't believe you have only 9 weeks left!

Yeah, being pregnant is never any fun...but you will miss it when you are done! you really will!

And...you are sO welcome for the invitations...there aren't many people I would do it for...only cause you are Ana's sister! :) And cause you are salena! :)

Brandi said...

I'm so excited for you that you are having TWINS!! It's kinda nerve racking I'm sure, but I'm sure it will end up being So much fun!! You totally don't look like a beached whale, it's all in the belly!! I LOVE that shirt & you look super cute!!
K- that poopy diaper story made me crack up! How can someone not realize what is in it & pack it up for you. That must have been SOOOOOOOO bad!! :0)

Camille Witter said...

love the bump pictures! You do look really good though for being pregnant with twins.

The Ayers Family said...

you look GREAT! We can't wait to see those babes!