Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I couldnt resist buying these...

These were TOO CUTE to pass up at the store. And he loves shoes that he can just slip on..like his crocs. He's been wearing these all morning. You can tell he put them on himself..cause theyre
on the wrong feet:)
And then I just added these to this post tonight....cause I cant stop talking pictures of him in them..and he's been wearing them all day!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

How cute are those!!?? But then again, when you're that little, you can make anything cute.. :0)

Anonymous said...

sO cute! You know every time I pass by that garden area, I always try to think of a reason I could buy those. They are sO stinking cute...and it makes it more fun that he loves to wear them sO much...

sO cute!

Michelle Bebe said...

my neice has some from old navy and SHE LOVES THEM! isn't it funny the things that make kids happy?

only 2 months left! oh my goodness!

Holly Garvin said...

Those boots are so cute! I think I will have to get some for my neice.

Tina ♥ said...

Salena I have having a boy! I have it on my blog, it's just a ways down there! Congrats on your twins!!!