Saturday, July 12, 2008

Scottish actors

I have a weakness for them.
First it was Christian from Moulin Rouge. How adorable is he when he sings? I get on a Moulin Rouge kick sometimes where I watch it every day for like a week.
Gerard Butler. I first noticed his cute accent on "Timeline". Didnt think much of him til I found out he was THAT VOICE behind the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera. He was the ONLY good part about 300. I think Steven may have a slight mancrush on Leonitus as well. Then of course, "P.S. I love you". Doesnt get any cuter. Except for maybe.......

the one who has become my favorite to watch lately.
James McAvoy.
He first caught my attention in "Becoming Jane". I watched it over and over when I borrowed it from Becca. Rewinding my favorite parts like when she keeps looking for him at that dance and he finally shows up during the dance. Magical. And when he says " I am yours, heart and soul. " SOO Cute! Ooh! I wanna watch right now! Maybe i'll borrow it tommorrow and torture Steven some more.
Then I rented "Atonement" twice even though I thought the movie was very depressing. He's worth the watch. I am anxiously awaiting "Penelope" on DVD. I hear it's good. And "Wanted"...I'd only see it because of him. Angelina Jolie's hard to take.
oh, Mr. Tumnus how you suprised me.
Oh, and did anyone at Entertainment Weekly actually SEE this before they made 50 million copies? Is that hair on Edward's pasty chest? Barf.
Lets remind ourselves that he can look decently hot.
Is he Hot enough to be Edward? Maybe not. I've been saying it all along that Chase Crawford should've been Edward. From my post back in the day.

10 comments:

Ana said...

I will have to agree .....very good pic's !!! my favorite right now is "Gerard Butler" i just watched "p.s. I love you" again last night!!! ...

Camille Witter said...

As long as I've known you you've been so in love with movies! You always know the actors names and the good movies they have been in. I can never remember actors names unless they are really popular.

kemra said...

Definitely NOT hot enough to play Edward - but then is any man?

He does look a million times better in the second picture though! That Entertainment weekly picture made me want to VOMIT!!! Who looks at that and thinks it looks good? Seriously!!!

Jill said...

I HATED THAT COVER ICK ICK ICK! But holy crap he looks hot hot hot in the trailer! Anytime you want to watch a girly movie CALL ME! Camerons stupid and wont watch them with me!

The Scotts said...

We are the same! Chase Crawford is my pick too but I think that Robert can pull it off! Um I totally go on Moulan Rouge weeks and LOVE Ewin Mcgregor however you spell it and I beginning to love James McAvoy!! I watched scenes from Atonement on youtube after I read the book and fell in love with him. Oh but let's just get back to Ewin. Sigh..... I think I'll go watch it right now!

Brynn P. said...

I agree with you....Chase is definetly the better Edward. But at least the last picture of edward is decent.

Shawn and Tasha said...

Looks like I need to watch some movies!:) And Edward- can we say NAST! Must not have read the book.

Holly Garvin said...

I totally have a thing for accents. I once had an extremly sexy French man propose to me and the tube in London. Obviously I painfully turned him down, but now I'm seriously reconcidering. :) I think that Edward looks so horrible ont he cover of the ET weekly mag, but the other picture you posted gives me some hope although he still doesn't totally do it for me.

Tina ♥ said...

I agree that the picture of Edward in the cover looks creepy! He does look better in the second one. I think he will do okay for the movie, but like someone else said, is any man?

Tuihalalalala said...

Edward was hard to find an actor for. So does Staben ever get jealous about the Brits?