Finally, Kev and Kendra's wedding pics! They turned out SOOO amazing! You'll have to check them all out here at the photgrapher, Bethany Jackman's blog . Here are a few of my favorites!
Good pics :) I am going to be taking jon and hollys pictures for their wedding so these are some good ideas to go off of. Her wedding was really cool, the decorations are the best.
That is one awesome cake! LOVE those colors...cute pics...and happy anniversary! (late)
Im so behind at this...I feel like I barely have enough time to post, and then Im off to run where ever it is for that day. Im going cRaZy! I don't know if you saw, but the purse party is this coming wed. (30th) from 6-8 if you can come, come to just hang out if you don't want a purse. :) I tried to send you the invitation, but there was some kind of error...and the info was screwed up somehow...says wrong month.
WOW...im gonna end my novel now. :) Hope to see you guys there!
OMG! Your boys are the CUTEST things I have EVER seen!!!! You had one post that said, "am I the luckiest girl..." or something and I would have to say YES!
7 comments:
Good pics :) I am going to be taking jon and hollys pictures for their wedding so these are some good ideas to go off of. Her wedding was really cool, the decorations are the best.
That is one awesome cake! LOVE those colors...cute pics...and happy anniversary! (late)
Im so behind at this...I feel like I barely have enough time to post, and then Im off to run where ever it is for that day. Im going cRaZy! I don't know if you saw, but the purse party is this coming wed. (30th) from 6-8
if you can come, come to just hang out if you don't want a purse. :) I tried to send you the invitation, but there was some kind of error...and the info was screwed up somehow...says wrong month.
WOW...im gonna end my novel now. :) Hope to see you guys there!
Wow she really pulled of those colors well! What great pictures!
OMG! Your boys are the CUTEST things I have EVER seen!!!! You had one post that said, "am I the luckiest girl..." or something and I would have to say YES!
Oh Salena...
I
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
this template!
I WANT IT!! :)
Um Im a thinking it has DENDI written ALL over it!
hey salena
those photo's turned out great! .. she is a good photographer! ...well sorry i was so out of it! when you were here!~
Post a Comment