Embry took his first steps last night and has done it twice today! I bet he will be walking before he's 10 months. He's also a climber, he trys to climb up everything! I walked in the living room and he was just chillin like this in his big boy carseat! He's also a little scaredy cat like Bastien was. So far, he's scared of the vacuum, bastien's toy vacuum with eyes. In fact he wont even go in Bastien's room because of it. Sometimes he forgets it's in there and then sees it and crawls like a speed demon straight to me crying hysterically. It's kinda funny. Oh, and today he was all of the sudden scared of his bath. Embry and Jasper have learned how to open all my kitchen drawers and cabinets! Sneaky little things. I told Steven I should just put the toy vacuum in the kitchen and he will stay out. Or I wouldnt cause that would be mean, although he's really cute when he's scared so I'm tempted.
Oh, and thank heavens we moved them to the next size up carseats! The infant ones were a mother to carry. I limped to the car when I had to carry them both. I miss having a garage! Anyways, I wanted to find a stroller that actually fits in my trunk (our triple doesnt, we have to tie the trunk down) So I found this one on craigslist for 35 bucks in great condition and they are $90 new at Burlington! I use the stroller to bring them to and from the car to the house. They look so big in their carseats and you can tell they feel like big boys! I should've taken a picture, but here they are in their stroller.
Jasper is still a major Daddy's boy. He likes me but when Daddy comes home from work his face lights up. Oh, and Jasper says "dada" all the time. Trader!
8 comments:
How fun it is to have twins that look so different from one another, but still both completely cute in their own way!
Man, they are doing great! I can't believe he is starting to walk already!! Hunter isn't even crawling yet... I'm okay with that though! You will be in major baby proofing mode now!
I hate carrying around 1 carseat, 2 must've been hard! I love Bastien's comment about bweeding love, too cute!
Hooray for Embry! Rowen has been taking steps lately to! You must be super busy having two babies in this stage.
Oh my gosh Salena they are so cute and getting so dang big. I must come and see them during Thanksgiving. Where are you guys living right now?
YAYEEE...Embry...now Jasper is not too far behind...it's gonna be so cute when they both start walking ..i like that stoller 35 bucks dang good deal..
they are getting so big! I havent seen them since Feb. Crazy cute:)
You're kidding me! Oh man, they're growing so fast!! I don't know how you do it with two of them at that age going every which way. They are so darn cute Salena!
no way...not already! How awesome for him...but you need to tell them to stop growing..holly crap!
Post a Comment