Friday, November 14, 2008

I heart Jim Gaffigan.

This guy is hilarious! We have his DVD. We like to pull it out on occasion and show it to people when they're at our house. Oh, and if you didnt laugh we totally judged you. Here's a bit that where he makes fun of the holidays. Enjoy.
Jim Gaffigan and Holidays Funny Jokes at JibJab Want more? This is my favorite bit he does. About CAKE. Jim Gaffigan and Cake Funny Jokes at JibJab

3 comments:

Tuihalalalala said...

LOL @ Him.
about the Fruitcake funnies...
Asthma attack
I love the bit about mini muffins I'll just have 1 or 12
"they're like mini vitamins"

Ana said...

funny i like his little side comments he makes about himself....in that soft woman's voice ..."oh he's negative" or "this guy talks alot about cake"

Jolene said...

Alan and I always sing "hot pockets" to each other. We love us some Jim Gaffigan!