These pics are from my old 35mm camera that I got saved on a CD. It took me like 2 yrs to fill this roll up, Dec '03-May '05. Obviously I wasnt a picture taker back then.
My g-ma breeds Shih tzu's. And in early 2005, after visiting my g-ma, my mom brought home a pregnant shih tzu, Cinnamon(or Tabby). And she birthed out the cutest puppies ever. I think Ana was supposed to get this dog, but she was moving into a house that didnt accept pets so I ended up getting her and we named her Oreo. She was the CUTEST little thing. But I've come to accept I'm not a good dog owner, so we ended up giving her to my uncle. Also, she was only like 9 weeks when Bastien was born and newborn puppies and newborn humans are alot of work combined.
Michael and Tasha Scott's Wedding
April 21 2005
Steven and Michael Scott, best friends since kids.
I remember this day also because we closed on our first home and got the keys!
I was 7 months pregnant with Bastien
***6 mos preg with Bastien in the Woodcreek apartments on Gilbert
March 2005
Steven and his little brother Kevin playing xbox all night long. This was probably a couple months after Steven and I were married. Steven and Kevin used to do this alot on Friday nights. I would go to bed and wake up the next morning and they were still playing.
Oh, and I dont know why Savannah's in this picture, maybe we were babysitting her.
Dec '03- Aww.. little 2 year old Evan babes. Wasnt he the most darling little boy ever with his adorable curls? I remember crying once to Steven when you guys lived in Florida because I missed Evan so much!
When they only stayed a couple of days during Christmas. I remember taking Evan everywhere with Steven and I. And he saw the Christmas lights and would say "(binkie slurp)...look at that!" He was so cute when he'd talk through his binky.
3 comments:
awwwwhh my evan binkie days i miss i do...
Fun post! look at your little puppy! Its so fun to see old pic's like that!
Oh how we love memory lane. I love your new drop.
Post a Comment