We started off the evening at my mom's where we had chili and mummy hotdogs. Then we went to Ana's ward's trunk or treat, which is my old family ward, Heritage Park. It's weird.... There are only a few OG H.P. ward people left! The boundaries have changed so many times and alot of people are gone.
I wasnt going to do any costumes for the twins this year. But my mom gave me the idea of Superman and Batman and it all came together pretty easy! My mom made the capes, and I made the logos out of felt and also made little logos with their first name initial on it to put on the front of their onesie. I bought black and red tights, and black and blue onesies at Walmart. I think it turned pretty cute considering how little money it took! My sister in law Jenny asked why they werent a vampire and a werewolf and I was like, DUH! I didnt even think of that!
Next year my friends, next year.
People thought I planned the binky to match, but that just happened to be the color of his binky.
Now we know who wins the superman vs. batman fight.
I eat pieces of Kryptonite like you for BREAKFAST!
the cutest little batman i ever saw
I thought it would be a good idea to bring the playpen outside while my parents were passing out candy, the babies...not so much. (Wait, cant you just fly out Superman?)
(YOu'd think they'd be able to entertain themselves in their pack n play,
but they cry every time I put them in here.)
He put his bag of candy in the fridge before he went to bed and said
"mommy, I wake up and be sneaky and eat my candy"
At least he's honest.
9 comments:
I guess you have many many years for them to be a vampire and werewolf hey maybe you could start planning it now for next year the costumes have to be AWESOME!!!! ;0)
Bastien is so funny...so i bet you moved the candy to a safe hiding place after he was fast asleep right!!! Evan would never tell me his plans at least you can be prepared with him...LOL
oh cute, I didn't know you made the costumes too! you are so crafty, I'm jealous :) They really look great...you are going to have a lot of fun Halloweens dressing them up as famous duo's! Bastien is adorable as ever...he looks like he should be on tv, so handsome!
BTW, I did some research and you ARE a Hapa :)
How stinking cute are they in their costumes!!!!??? I LOVE it! You did a great job on their costumes! You should get their pics taken in those!
Those costumes turned out so cute- they looked adorable. I wish I could've seen them. Thanks for helping out with my kids too! :)
Embry's and Jaspers costumes really look so awesome!! You and mom did a REALLY great job. This is the first Halloween with my kids I wasn't there. I'm still kinda bummed that I didn't get to be a part of traditional Halloween at Mom's house....Thanks for blogging so I could feel like I was there. Anyways we couldn't really be missed; looks like there was a big party of FA kids.
Whatever Mary you were missed!
Your kids are so cute in their costumes. Bastien's is adorable!
Salena your boys are adorable! I love that you made them little superheroes. :-)
you did a great job on the twinners costumes! i love it!
Post a Comment