.
haa i remember those costumes! Man I wish I could have had my halloween party!
OMG, I love it! You guys looked great! For a minute I was like..."wow, Steve really put some detail on those fake tattoos!" But I see the sleeves now, LOL...I think the candy is starting to effect me :)Happy Halloween!!! Have a fun and safe one!xoxo, Jax
I love the costumes! You guys are such a cute family!
I remember that year!!! CUTE fam bam!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haa i remember those costumes! Man I wish I could have had my halloween party!
OMG, I love it! You guys looked great! For a minute I was like..."wow, Steve really put some detail on those fake tattoos!" But I see the sleeves now, LOL...I think the candy is starting to effect me :)
Happy Halloween!!! Have a fun and safe one!
xoxo, Jax
I love the costumes! You guys are such a cute family!
I remember that year!!! CUTE fam bam!
Post a Comment