I like the way I imagine them in my head...SO much hotter than any character they have chosen...but still can't WAIT to see the movie anyway. Hoping that they grow on me.
So, um guess what we're going to attempt to be for Halloween . . . yep.:) I'm kind of embarrassed, but I think it'll be fun. Shawn's gonna make us some fake fangs in his lab...we'll see.:) I guess you can say I'll be Bella from the 4th book.
Thank you for posting these!!! it's been a while since I had thought about Twilght, and man, I am ready for that movie!!!! I really should read the books a second time. Your right, Jacob is pretty hot.
Physically, Jacob and Edward for the movie are nothing to what I imagined them to be. I had more muscles and more body mass and frame on them. These guys hmmmm maybe I have to wait and see the movie....Aaaaarggh
9 comments:
I love these pic's ...fun!!! they're both cute to me in the book anyway! so it's perfect!
I agree jacob is cute, but ever since I realized that Edward was cedric diggory from harry potter it has made me like him more!
uhh jacob is way hotter! Freakin edward is still ugly!
okay, i think i need to look away now. BUT I CAN'T!
I like the way I imagine them in my head...SO much hotter than any character they have chosen...but still can't WAIT to see the movie anyway. Hoping that they grow on me.
So, um guess what we're going to attempt to be for Halloween . . . yep.:) I'm kind of embarrassed, but I think it'll be fun. Shawn's gonna make us some fake fangs in his lab...we'll see.:) I guess you can say I'll be Bella from the 4th book.
Thank you for posting these!!! it's been a while since I had thought about Twilght, and man, I am ready for that movie!!!! I really should read the books a second time. Your right, Jacob is pretty hot.
I am so excited. I hope my baby can come before or after... I really want to see it opening night.
Physically, Jacob and Edward for the movie are nothing to what I imagined them to be. I had more muscles and more body mass and frame on them. These guys hmmmm maybe I have to wait and see the movie....Aaaaarggh
Post a Comment