Monday, October 27, 2008

What I REALLY wanted/needed!

I'm so excited, my bday present came in the mail today! It's a bodybugg.
It's slogan is "take the guesswork out of losing weight" They use them on Biggest Loser. It basically knows exactly how many calories you are burning and you log in how many calories you are eating so you know the exact deficit you need to have to lose however many pounds you were aiming for each week.
I have a LONG weight loss journey/lifetstyle change ahead of me. It's shameful that I used to watch Biggest loser thinking "Oh at least I'm not as big as those girls" And now I weigh the same, if not more than a few of them. I want to feel better about myself like I used to and I really feel like I've reached the end of my rope. I'm tired of feeling tired, especially since I kinda need energy with these 3 boys. And the fact that I'm only 24 is sad. I also know that I requested this sorta pricey gift and I dont want to dissapoint Steven when he was excited to suprise me with this when we really didnt have the money.
I hear this is addicting because you are excited to see the goal amount of calories burned so you become more active during the day with little things you do. Also, if you are interested in buying one you can go to 24 hour fitness. And I would do it sooner than later because pretty soon they are coming out with a newer model that's alot more money and I dont think these ones will be available anymore!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Losing the baby weight is so hard... unless your Heidi Klum... take baby steps and make small goals that are easy to reach! I am here to cheer you on!

Camille Witter said...

im still confused what it does?? does it know when you eat? Does it already know automatically how many calories are in what you eat?

The Roberts Family said...

you go girl! you will do it! i know people that have used it and it works!!

Carie said...

Oh! I have wanted one of these so bad! Especially considering that Biggest loser is my favorite show! Let us know how you like it. maybe I'll be lucky and get one for christmas.

kemra said...

These are so cool!!! I want one too!

Your boys are getting so big - too cute!

Nate and Kristen said...

Wow! I want one!

Michelle Bebe said...

my cousin/hair stylist has one and she loves it! you can do it salena!

scrub 'dem floors!

Camille Witter said...

The tripod is for the camera. You put your camera on top of it and its like a camera mount, and for steady shots. And If me and chris wanna go out and have our pictures taken together without having to do the hold out our hand trick and hope we get both of us in the same shot. So that's what a tripod does.

Ana said...

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!