Sunday, October 26, 2008

To get in the spirit of All Hallow's eve....

Before we went to the pumpkin patch I took pics of them in their festive clothes.

At the pumpkin patch, Bastien picked out a BIG one and a little one.

Then we went to Bookman's...

(every time I go there I'm reminded how much I love that store!)

....and tried to find Halloweeny movies

(that were kid friendly)

We found "The Witches" and "The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad" for 5 bucks each! Bastien loved the Ichabod cartoon. He made us rewind the Headless Horseman song and all the scary parts with the headless horseman over and over. I can also add that Bastien has outgrown his scaredy Cat-ness! He's not scared of the "BUzz lightyear on tv" anymore, he says!

And lastly, the master pumpkin carver, Steven, spent most of his Sunday carving this baby. Cool, huh! The the children must've started getting into the Halloween mood after seeing this jack-o-lantern because Jasper wouldnt stop making his somewhat frightening fraggle face and Embry was tilting his head back and howling like the little Werewolf he is.

And remember my friends this All Hallows eve...
"You cant reason with a Headless man"

10 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

I love that picture on your header. They look so cute! I kinda think that Bastien looks a little like Zack and Cody. Anyways, cute kids. Happy Halloween!!

Tuihalalalala said...

Wow Steven you are an amazing Dr. Carver. YOu do great pumpkin plastic surgery. He looked so ordinary and now he is eternally extraordiary. Love this blog salena so fun.

Bekah Parker said...

What a fun day and that is the most amazing pumpkin carving I have ever seen. Not bad Steven...not bad.

Harris Family said...

K- your kids are so funny with the pumpkin. Oh and well done on the carving. That is one impressive pumpkin.

Brynn P. said...

YOur boys are all so cute!! Tie goes by so fast. I swear you just had the twins!

amy said...

Love the pumpkin! Your boys look like they loved the evening!

Michelle Bebe said...

COOL PUMPKIN! YOUR HEADER IS SUPER CUTE TOO! THE BOYS LOOK A-DORABLE IN THEIR HALLOWEENY CLOTHES!

The Roberts Family said...

can i have your boys? lol :) not kidding! so cute!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Embry's cracking me up with his howl.:) haha That pumpkin rocks! Way to go Steven!!!

I love the pictures of the boys decked out in their Halloween fun. Your boys are adorable!

Ana said...

I luv embry's howl...