Bastien reminds me everyday that he wants to be a "choo choo driver" for Halloween. Like the guys at Disneyland.
Wouldn't the twins look so cute in these?
I'm still deciding if I wanna do costumes this year for them. Maybe just a cute halloween outfit. Bastien didnt even stay in his costume longer than 5 minutes last year cause it was STILL HOT on Halloween!
I told Steven this is all I want for my bday. Sprinkles cupcakes. I never got to enjoy them since I was a sickly pregnant person when I had them last summer. 
Thanksgiving
For as many home cooked Thanksgivings I've had as a kid. I cant ever forget the year it was just me and Sione at home and my parents broke the news to us that we were going to "Luby's" for our Thanksgiving meal! It was pretty depressing to eat surrounded by a bunch of old people. Not that old people are depressing.
Basically, dont ever mess with your child's Thanksgiving memories unless you want it brought up every thanksgiving.






6 comments:
Hey Salena, I love this time of year too! Happy Early birthday to you. Mine is ON Halloween, so it's kinda fun. For Halloween this year, Hunter is going to be Yoda. It's so cute! Enjoy dressing up your boys this year.
you shoulda come the that botique there was some cute holiday decor!
I've always wanted to go to Sprinkles too...hope you get your birthday wish.
Okay that pumpkin I found on line and I thought he was the cutest thing ever. How funny. I too LOVE this time of year...sprinkles....never heard of it. Maybe that is a good thing. Sugar IS my friend. Im trying to kill that relationship. :) Hope you have a fUn birthday!! You deserve a good massage...and everything else pampering! Tell Steven I said so! :)
Let's hit up Spinkles together for our birthday! AND- I was totally going to do JUST books for Kleven for Christmas this year- call Amy Hall about the Scholastic Book Club order form- there's tons of books under $5. I thought I'd set a $ limit and just fill a box with books and then give him a couple small 'toys'. I am so sick of toys all over the house. I have a train conductor's costume if you want it!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets so fall crazy. What an awesome time to have a b-day!!:) This is my most favorite season of all!!!!
Those cupcakes look deeelish!
Post a Comment