tagged by Tina:
8 Favorite TV shows:
1. Best Week Ever (on vh1)
2. The Office
3. The Biggest Loser
4. 24
5. Smallville
6. Lost
7. Heroes
8. The Hills
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. called apt office for them to fix my fridge
2. Got 3 new yummy scents from scentsy. The vanilla walnut one is soo yummy smelling!
3. went to my mom's
4. today I: gave babies a bath
5. took a nice nap!
6. went to the gym
7. went to fry's to get Mpower
8. watched Indiana Jones
8 Things I look forward to:
1. my bday!
2. Twilight movie
3. Steven getting a helicopter job (someday soon)
4. The holidays
5. wearing a sweater!
6. January TV
7. hopefully getting what I asked for, for my bday.
8. having my own house again someday
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Rosa's
2. BJ's
3. Salad's n such
4. Chipotle
5. Carrabas
6. Pizza Mart
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Cheesecake Factory
8 Things on my wish list:
#1. to live in a house (no more apts)
2. to be the weight I was when I got married
3. go on a Europe vacation
4. to own a honda pilot
5. To have a personal cook & maid-ditto to that one Tina
7. good health and happiness
8. to have a girl (not anytime soon, but one day)
8 people I tag: If you want to.
The 8 of you who read this (if that) and feel like doing it!
1 comment:
I understand The Office being in front of The Biggest Loser but VH1 ......come on!!
Post a Comment