Friday, October 24, 2008

My good little sleep in-er!

I think Embry deserves a post since he is such a good baby! Embry and I are the only sane ones in the house when it comes to what a decent hour to wake up is. He would wake up at 7 every morning if I let him, but 2 babies on 2 different nap schedules isnt fun. Jasper, Steven, and Bastien are all up around 5-5:30am!
We live with a bunch of crazies!
Jasper, sorry if I ignore you in the morning but my brain doesnt turn on that early.

5 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

OMG... how did you find me? im so happy you have a blog!

Tuihalalalala said...

yeah....uh huh~ I know there R some craz"ies" in my house 2...Me & Tali would have a great sleep in, if it weren't for Lana and Daddy. Daddy who wakes up at freakin 4:00ish am... to do his very loud treadmill and Lana (Miss Lite sleeper) who has incidently also kicked me off the bed (MY bed) this morning *(yawn & rub eyes) thus I am here looking at your blog at 5 am hearing the stupid treadmill and soon to be getting sad looks from the Hubb because he doesn't know how to make his own sandwich for work...Yeah I can relate...I know about crazy AM people....... finally I read your blog...Hey check old blogs cuz I look at all the ones I miss and comment 2.

Nate and Kristen said...

I love the picture at the top! Soo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics...your header is so cute! I can't believe how BIG Bastien is looking...I like his hair a little longer the way you have it...what a cutie. He is still off the market right...being saved for Hadley...
he better be... :)

Harris Family said...

good boy indeed.