The picture game got me thinking how I hardly ever journaled back before I had I blog. So, for my own journaling purposes and for Bastien, I'm gonna start back in 2005..and highlight the years events. And work my way to July 07 when I started my blog. This will either be really painful or really fun...we shall see.
2 comments:
I think that is a great idea! I will try to keep up and post something from the past too. It really helps with to write down something with my pics. Since everything is digital I don't really print out my pictures, plus I am not much of a scrapbooker.
Oh and I had a friend who had gliders in High School. Hers started to smell really bad too. It was always the pits to stay the night in the same room with them. She eventually gave them up to a more "recreational" couple. But boy were they cute.
that's a good idea! then you can make a book after your all done
Post a Comment