Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight at Midnight

I Absolutely LOVED IT!
I really loved Kristen Stewart as Bella. She was perfect. Edward was SO stinkin hot in some parts it killed me. Before the movie came out, I still couldnt picture him as Edward even though I thought he was cute enough. But when he walked into the cafeteria, it was over for me. He was SO dang HOT and Edwardy from then on! I wanted to watch it again right when it was over.
edward and bella twiligt Pictures, Images and Photos
TWILIGHT Pictures, Images and Photos
twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

I can finally picture them as Edward and Bella. I think they both did great jobs and had really good chemistry together. I was expecting it not to be exactly like the book because no movie ever is. I think they followed the important parts and they actually quoted the book alot. I LOVED the Cullens, too. I actually wished there were more parts with them, but I know they will come in the other movies. I wasnt sure about Jasper until he relaxed a bit at the baseball game and was incredibly hot. Emmett is some pretty eye candy as well. I feel like I'm obsessed again, like how I felt when I first read the books ....(and got carried away and decided to name my children after the books) I'm even more excited to see it the 2nd time!(tonight) Because I know it's gonna be awesome and I'm also excited for Steven.

11 comments:

Carie said...

Good to know, I can't wait!

Bekah Parker said...

You went and saw it!! My roommates went up in Salt Lake but I have a test today so there was no way I could go. I knew everyone would just love Edward once they saw it. I need to see it.

And yes we do heed to get together when I come home!! Danny told me he saw you and Steven at Daniel's farewell. Can you even believe he is old enough to go on a missioin? Crazy!! Love ya!

Camille Witter said...

well at least someone thought it was good. I have no idea when it's gonna come here.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I too could have watched it again...but AFTER the potty break of course. :) I could have died...no more soda here before a movie. It was fun to go with you guys! good to see you, it has been too long!

Nate and Kristen said...

I loved it too! I want to see it again soon!!

Tina ♥ said...

I am going tonight, and I am really getting excited now!!!!!! I am glad you liked it. I think those pictures are so good!
Your Christmas layout is darling! :)

Shawn and Tasha said...

Wasn't it awesome!:) Robert did an AWEESOME job as Edward. I was a bit worried when I first heard who they chose to do the part, but he surprised me. He made the show for me! Especially when he let lose and had the hugest grin on his face when he put his arm around her at school- yes, my fav scene!:) Bella didn't do it for me though, sad to say. She had so little expression. I know she's not suppose to be like a Jessica, but a little smile here or there would have been nice. Carlisle's make-up was a bit pasty looking too. Okay, enough from this peanut gallery.:) All in all, I loved and wanna go see it again!!

Ana said...

So aren't you excited to see it again...I think i'm gonna go on Monday with Roy...it was fun to see it at midnight though it almost made it like a dream though i wanna go again when i'm more awake I thought both Robert and Kristen did AWESOME .. i've always liked Kristen Stewart and now am in love with Edward again from my own version in my head when i first read the book to the big screen it makes you wanna read Twilight all over again just to put it with real faces..if you know what i mean well I loved it luved it LOVED IT....

starsinmybelly said...

Funny story! We were taking your exit because we were going to grab some sushi and the car next to us had writing on their windows that said HONK 4 TWILIGHT...I was like, "OMG,is that Salena?!". Of course it wasn't you :) But it cracked me up!

The Roberts Family said...

i wish they didn't make him so white!!!! but it was a good movie...

Michelle Bebe said...

i saw it this weekend too and was disappointed. not too bad, but still. i wanted it to be just like the book and was sad that it wasn't. but then i remembered harry potter wasn't exactly the same as the books either.

i wanna re-read!