Last night we had the twins bday party at PP Pizza. It was alot of fun and the company was great! My brother in law LeRoy had some of his family in town and my cousin Hehea was in town from San Fran so she came with her cute little boy Naki and Laite, Uai and Fua! Also along with my family and Stevens it made it a great night! But we missed you Vuna, Jenny and Britni!
All dressed to party!
Jasper was so nice and neat with his cupcake.
Embry obviously liked his...
so much that he swiped Bastiens.....
..and Jasper's. I think he ended up with like 4 cupcakes.
Mary, Ana, Christian, and Evan with Mika, Tiare, Donnie and little Tali-wags.
(Roy's siblings)
me and my cousins Hehea and Laite
(and Jasper)
I guess we're now officially FATTER than our Biggest Loser brothers!
Laite, Mary, Uai, Me
Steven's brother Kevin and his wife Kendra
Steven's bro Brian and wife Sarah, and my step mother in law Donna
my father in law and sil Becca
I look gay right here. Uai is making me laugh
Thanks for coming everyone!
5 comments:
ohhh yummm i love Peter Piper! I MISS IT SO MUCH! Hope you all enjoyed it. Happy bday to the twins, cant believe its been a year.
So fun!! I would have come if I lived in Mesa. I hate missing all the fun stuff.
I love all the photo's you took ...what a fun b-day ...i love it when everyone just happens to be in town...it makes a great turn out...;0)
1 already!! Looks like they had fun digging into those cupcakes! lol How fun!
Your boys are adorable! I can't believe that they are 1 already! I love that they each have their own look. What cuties!
Post a Comment