Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Episode 1 Highlights

*Sione and Lipe getting BOB as a trainer! I hoped and prayed that's who they'd get!
*Sione kicking everyone's trash in the challenge!
(It's okay Lipe, we still love you and your asthma)
*The Black team winning immunity over the Yellow
(and Dane's comment of how he thought of his son cheering him on, so cute!)
*Sione lost 23 lbs! Lipe lost 17!
* I loved at the end when they showed Lipe and Sione doing the 'HAKA' to that song.
I loved that song, it's called 'Courage Is' by The Strange Familiar
Did you like the twist? I thought it was kinda gay of them but I have no worries so it didnt bother me that much.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was cheering them on and I know Sione will kick butt at home! I still love Lepe, but Sione had that challenge won!

Ana said...

wink wink....luv'd it .... so OUTrageous to see our VERY own brother and CUZ on actual TV .....

Brandi said...

That really was an AWESOME episode!! I'm not too fond of the twist, but I'm not too worried! :0) LOVED that black WON the 1st challenge! I thought they were gonna lose for a minute! WAY to go DANE for letting Cotter motivate ya!! :0) That was SOOO cute!

Tina ♥ said...

It was so fun to watch Sione on BL! He's all famous on tV now.... and I can say I knew him back when... hehe!

Camille Witter said...

to bad i cant watch it :(

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

I have to say, i never liked reality shows because I think they are all rigged but it's awesome to see somebody I know on there!! Makes them so much more REAL!!! I have a feeling Sione is back in a month. I think Filipe will bring him back! The twist sucked but Sione kicked ass on the challenge! Representing!

Gardner said...

It was so fun to watch Sione on tv! And Dane went to school with Craig and is our parents' ward! Crazy small world! I'm hooked to the show now!

Bekah Parker said...

I have been meaning to text you to ask why Sione is off but I am not worried anymore:) Why did they keep Filipe on instead of Sione if he has bad asthma?

Ana said...

MAN...EVERYONE... ATE SIONE's DUST in the Challenge that's for sure..we still LOVE ya LIPE ...GO BLUE...!!!!

Harris Family said...

This was fun to watch. This is going to be a really awesome season!

Holly Garvin said...

I love watching the Biggest Loser. Okay so this is only my second season. I think the twist was totally lame too. I'm cheering your brother on.