Saturday, January 17, 2009

Episode 2 Highlights!

-I'm glad they showed the people at home, of course! Bastien was so excited to see cute little Maizi and Soakai on tv! He kept saying "I wanna see Maizi on tv" all the next day.

-That was pretty insane of you, Dane.... lifting 900 lbs! I thought I was watching an episode of Smallville for a second.

-It was awesome of Tara to give Filipe her phone call home!

-MY favorite part: Bob unleashing the fury on Joelle. Please! It was 30 freaking seconds, and she was being ridiculous with her "You want perfection" and "Please forgive me" 's I told Steven everytime I dont want to excercise I'll have to think of Bob saying "Shut the F up and DO IT!" I like that Bob quote on the wall " Believe in yourself, trust the process, change forever"

-This wasnt really a highlight, but when Jerry let out that big sigh when he saw the 1 pound loss it was heartbreaking. But seeing that he lost 84 lbs was great! I think it was good that Daniel stayed considering his partner ordered 2 hot dogs and fries once he got home, even in front of the cameras???? They really need the ranch...I really hope his partner does okay at home!

Oh, and all those fried chicken comments from Filipe....If you want to see just how much fried chicken Filipe ate last year and will NeVeR eat again after seeing this...watch here! Did you watch it? Crazy huh? That is like me with cookies! :( It's crazy how 1 week at the ranch changes you. I think it's about time for all my "Words words words" to stop as Bob would put it and "Shut the F up and DO it!"

8 comments:

Camille Witter said...

I finally get to watch it! I had tears when jerry had to go home. I also had tears when Blaine had to call home to his wife. Made me so sad! Am I the only one to cry? I'm so sensitive when chris is gone :) I'm just glad i get to watch it now!

Brandi said...

I was LOVING Bob's unleashing on Joelle! She needed it soo bad!! This episode was awesome & I can't wait to see what they show on Tuesday! :0)

Harris Family said...

I have to say this season seems to have a different spirit about it. I think I cried about 4 times. It was great. THat little visual with the chicken got me choked up again. That was also nasty... I won't look at it the same again!

Harris Family said...

p.s. I love your new background!

Ana said...

okay ....you find all the good stuff .. i can't believe that ALL that chicken dang ...makes my stomach turn..no more for me...

Michelle Bebe said...

wow! i can't believe all that chicken! hope they win the whole shebang!

Shawn and Tasha said...

I seriously think BL is one of the best shows out there. How inspiring! They are helping people change their lives around all over the country.

Filipe is rockin!!!!!

kemra said...

I love this show! I totally agree with you - my FAVORITE part of BL history is Bob cussing out Joelle - she totally deserved it too...and I almost cried/did cry when Jerry got sent home - Yeah, I'm only A LITTLE emotional right now!!!