I accidently posted the link of the video of the one that showed after the one I watched and meant to post! I'm a retard! And although I can very well relate to the frustrations of foreclosure (the 1st link was one to a video about forclosure) ..this is the one I meant to post. It's M.Russell Ballard being interviewed by abc. He defends our religion, because people still think of us as polygimists and also how we were singled out in the whole Prop 8 thing.
3 comments:
Okay so I was wondering about the earlier link... I didn't know what to say... I didn't know if you were losing your house or something...
Well this link... I think it was great the LDS church opened up their doors to the press. I have read some of the news on the PR stuff... Check out what NPR has. I don't think this guy was a very good interviewer.
Haha that is so funny b/c I started watching the other link with the foreclosure and the bank and I was so confused on why you liked it enough to post it but now it makes sense. Haha that is funny. Ok I will watch the one now that you meant to post.
That is so cool that they did that! I'm sick of everyone having no idea where we are coming from & then judging! :0)
Post a Comment