I finally saw a movie in the theater that wasnt Twilight! I'd been wanting to see this one and I thought it was awesome! Of course I knew it wasnt going to have a happy ending. Tom Cruise is an amazing actor and played this Staufenburg (sp?) guy really well! They showed a preview to the new "Wolverine" movie and Steven almost peed his pants watching it. He was pretty happy to see one of his favorite comic book characters, Gambit, in it too.



6 comments:
i wonder why the critics gave it bad reviews? I've heard from a few other people it was good as well.
Oh I am so glad you liked it too. It was the best one I saw over the break. I saw "Australia" and actually really liked it. Possibly because I heard from a lot of people that it was terrible so I went in with really low expectations.
yeah, Kyler liked it too.
I've seen the previews to that one & it looks really good.. Maybe I will have to go check it out.. :0)
I did see the previews...I have been wanting to go to a movie...feel like I need it. Maybe it shall be that one. I love your movie posts. You always seem to be right on.
Hey...1 more day! :0)
I know roy wants to see it bad ... so it's good to hear it was good... i want to see the "wolverine" movie too when does that come out...i love hugh jackman esp. as wolverine..he's funny...
Post a Comment