Very cute pictures! I love the tree & stocking holder. Are you guys moving? I will have to check out your Edward. My vote for now is Zac Efron, I think that is his name. I'm glad you've picked one out too!!
Hi! You don't know me, but I found you through Shanon's blog. I'm not a stalker - I just check in on you every now and then to see how your twins are doing. (I'm fascinated with twins since my mom wished it on me years ago.) Plus, your playlist has a lot of The Shins on it. . .
SALENA! I just found your blog...how cute is your little boy, and twins I am so excited for you. I will see you next saturday...I made you some cute stuff, I have a childrens company now you should check it out. it is so good to see your family you are so cute.
7 comments:
Very cute! I love the stocking shelf! Are you guys moving?
sO cute...still loving that stocking hanger! ;)
Very cute pictures! I love the tree & stocking holder. Are you guys moving? I will have to check out your Edward. My vote for now is Zac Efron, I think that is his name. I'm glad you've picked one out too!!
okay that "stockings were hung is perfect, at least your keeping that with or without a house"
Hi! You don't know me, but I found you through Shanon's blog. I'm not a stalker - I just check in on you every now and then to see how your twins are doing. (I'm fascinated with twins since my mom wished it on me years ago.)
Plus, your playlist has a lot of The Shins on it. . .
SALENA! I just found your blog...how cute is your little boy, and twins I am so excited for you. I will see you next saturday...I made you some cute stuff, I have a childrens company now you should check it out. it is so good to see your family you are so cute.
I never knew we lived so close. we are in creekside ward. we live in moonshadow right off of ironwood and ocotillo.
Post a Comment