Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dan in Real Life

I saw it last night and it is SOOOO GOOD! Steve Carell is such a great actor. Even when he's playing a more serious role, he is just so funny without even trying. Dane Cook was good in the movie, too. Also the movie has an AWESOME soundtrack! But, go see it! Your husbands will like it, too..cause its not a chick flick.

6 comments:

Ana said...

Yes...I will go see that!!! finally a movie for both of us!! or at least I hope..;)

rachael marie said...

I want to see that movie SO bad!! I love Steve Carrell! It looked like a good movie but sometimes previews can be deceiving. But it has Steve Carrell in it so how can it possibly be bad :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I wanna see that one...glad you guys enjoyed it!

Tiana said...

Hey Salena,
How are you? I just saw your comment on Brynn's blog so I clicked on your blog. How far along are you now?
Tiana

kemra said...

I totally want to go see that! I"m glad it was good!

Happy BIrthday! Congrats on the camcorder! WE just got one last week too - and I am loving it!

You will love teh Medela Breast Pump too - I have one, and it is seriously the best. It is so fast, and easy to use!

Tina ♥ said...

Hey Salena,
I totally agree! I saw this movie and loved it!! Infact, I also had put in a plug for it on my blog also!
Tina