Last ultrasound River was hiding behind Embry. But we got some good pics of him yesterday, and Embry was the one who was hiding this time. I've never had this many pictures of my kids before they were born! I'll have some more in a couple weeks:) But, they both weigh 3 pounds!
4 comments:
What a handsome little man! I love the "belly" shots! You look fabulous - and your face doesn't look big at all - I can't believe they are coming so soon! How are you feeling?
How cute! Hey I have a question for you that I have always wondered...how do people with multiples name the babies before they see them...like they always are able to name them as they are delivered..and I have always wondered...how do they know?? Does this make any sense? I don't think I am getting my point across the way I mean to.
Also...you are very welcome! I am glad you like them, they were fun to do! Can't wait to see your belly... ;) and you of course! ;)
hOw fun!!! I love seeing 3D ultrasound pics when you can actually see the face!! I hope everything is still going well for ya.. :0)
Post a Comment