I didnt know their heads were side by side! One is facing the other...like he's kissing the other on the cheek:) River is facing Embry. I have doctor appointments every week now and ultrasounds every 2 weeks...so I will have lots more pictures coming!
5 comments:
Hey Salena ....LOVE your page.. you did such a good job!! It was nice to get to go with you to your Ultra-sound..I could actually see one of their little faces..they are gonna be so cute... well luv ya ... have a good night!!!
Ok, love the new page!! Such fun ultrasound pics!! I can't believe you are getting so close to the end!! How exciting!! Hey- are you registered anywhere yet?? Just curious.. That's soooo exciting that you get that many ultrasounds.. It's always fun to get new pics.. :0)
Hey! I love the ultrasound pictures. Your twins are going to be so cute. It's exciting your almost there :D
Wow! If you wouldn't have said it was their heads, I would have had no idea what I was looking at. That is amazing! I can't believe you are having twins!
Congrats on the twins!! That is exciting! You are going to be one busy mama! have fun! I am going to add you to my blog, k?
Tina
Post a Comment