.
..dont mind the dirty mirror..
They are almost here!!!
You look so cute! I hope you're not too uncomfortable!
You're officially my hero!!! Hang in there. . .
Salena! I think you are the cutest mommy of twinners I've ever seen! SO CUTE!!!Send me your email address when you get the chance! Ours is irishotoko@msn.com
WHOA>..Babies!!!!!! I can''t Believe they R still INSIDE U...........anytime SECOND ........now....I'm SO nervous and excccccccited NOW..how are U....
the comment above is me Ana but you probably could of guessed that ...take care
You really do look cute! Hang in there!!!
I love your tummy!!! This is Bekah's cousin. Congrats on the twins.. you are my hero!
WHOA! (the voice of the guy on blossom) hang in there! you are a trooper!!!
yea for you! you made it! only 3 more days left! i know this sounds crazy but enjoy the last couple days they are inside you! hope bastien gets feelin better!
Yea pretty crazy lil' Staleno Beno's....
Post a Comment
11 comments:
They are almost here!!!
You look so cute! I hope you're not too uncomfortable!
You're officially my hero!!! Hang in there. . .
Salena! I think you are the cutest mommy of twinners I've ever seen! SO CUTE!!!
Send me your email address when you get the chance! Ours is irishotoko@msn.com
WHOA>..Babies!!!!!! I can''t Believe they R still INSIDE U...........anytime SECOND ........now....I'm SO nervous and excccccccited NOW..how are U....
the comment above is me Ana but you probably could of guessed that ...take care
You really do look cute! Hang in there!!!
I love your tummy!!! This is Bekah's cousin. Congrats on the twins.. you are my hero!
WHOA! (the voice of the guy on blossom) hang in there! you are a trooper!!!
yea for you! you made it! only 3 more days left! i know this sounds crazy but enjoy the last couple days they are inside you! hope bastien gets feelin better!
Yea pretty crazy lil' Staleno Beno's....
Post a Comment